Property Management Services
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Our Property Management Services for the Owner:
- 24/7 Real Time account status through personal, secure login and password
- Monthly financial statements documenting revenue and itemized property expenses.
- Multi-National corporate structure to protect your financial investment.
- 1-Day US Dollar transfers to any bank account in the World.
- Controlled Key-Access and documentation of all properties.
- Professional staging and photography of your home.
- Property advertising on 5 BRIC Vacation Rental websites, in addition to paid advertising sites and the World’s leading wholesalers.
- Full Maintenance services.
- Bill payment services and documented maintenance inspections.
Vacation Services for our Guests and Owners:
- Online booking portal through any of our BRIC websites.
- Personal check in / out by one of our BRIC Ambassadors.
- Secure online payment process via any major credit card.
- Reservation confirmations and detailed arrival instructions.
- Personalized gift basket upon arrival.
- Private cell phone with credits, delivery of bottled water.
- Security Deposit protection plan.
- Maid service included.
- On-Call or On-Site concierge services.
- Available airport transportation and other guests services such as tours & excursions, chef services and more.
- Better Business Bureau
- Vacation Rental Management Association
- Small Hotels Association of The Riviera Maya
BRIC International Company Fact Sheet
- Incorporated Scottsdale Arizona USA 2004
- Incorporated in Quintanta Roo, Mexico 2005
- Property Portfolio under Management year-end 2015 - $56,000,000 USD
- Recipient of 2009 Best of Award by US Commerce Department
- Average US Dollar amount spent on Reservation - $1,325.00
- Average Length of stay per client – 4.66 Days
- Average Amount of Inquiries received by BRIC Rentals – 1,145 per month
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR HOMEOWNERS! HERE’S HOW:
24/7: We manage vacation rentals 24/7 – we respond quickly and professionally to guest inquiries, vacationing guests and homeowners. Also, we respond to emergencies 24 hours a day. We provide all guests with our after-hours emergency number and local police and fire numbers, and we post important information in all vacation homes.
Guest Services: From reservation inquiries to secure, online booking; from check-in to repair calls; from concierge services to housekeeping and inspections; property managers take care of guests and vacation properties 24 hours a day.
Marketing: Who knows better how to market your vacation home than a professional manager? We live here, we participate in our communities, and we are part of tourism efforts. Local events, holidays, and seasonal opportunities are promoted to guests year-round. We maintain and market to an established customer base of thousands of guests who often return year after year as repeat customers.
Internet Marketing: We know Internet marketing! We know Search Engine Optimization! Our websites are attractive, easy to use and up-to-date. We know how to help guests find your property online – easily - when they are planning a vacation in the area. We manage email marketing to past guests, social media marketing, listing sites and a variety of other internet marketing strategies that will lead browsers to our website and to book our properties.
Promotion: Print, radio, internet, travel writer tours, email blasts, Facebook & Twitter, pre-arrival and post-vacation emails, guest surveys, contests, television shows, promotional trade outs, low-season promotions and “sales,” brochures and rack cards...professional managers are hospitality experts who promote the area and your property!
Reservations Made Easy: In person, over the phone or online – whether paying by check or credit card – vacation rental managers make it easy for guests to book your property in a secure, professional environment. Rental & refund policies are clear and professional. Many agencies absorb the credit card fees into their cost of doing business – a savings for their homeowners.
Additional Services: Travel insurance, additional housekeeping services, golf cart rentals, linen services and much more...professional managers offer guests everything they need for a great vacation.
Housekeeping & Inspections: We employ trained, skilled housekeepers who keep your vacation rental home cleaned to industry standards. Inspectors are in your property before and after every guest, ensuring consistency, quality and making sure that everything is in order.
Maintenance: We make sure all properties are in great shape at all times – safe, clean and in good repair. We offer professional in-house maintenance services with a timely response to maintenance problems and after-hours requests for emergency services 7 days a week. We use reliable vendors who are qualified to handle practically any situation, at fair prices. We offer guests plans to cover against accidental breakages.
Interior Design Services: We offer in-house interior design and property improvement services. Our design professionals offer consultations and detailed plans for improvements designed to meet market demands and increase revenues.
Money: As professionals, we maximize the return on your investment property, earning you money when you aren’t using it. Professional marketing & excellent guest services earn guests’ loyalty and repeat visits.
Records: We keep the records – from revenues to repairs, from lodging tax to 1099s – you’ll receive professional, monthly accounting of what is happening at your property. We offer online owner access so information is available anytime, from any computer. Homeowners can review account information, rentals and revenues, make owner reservations and more.
Communication: We let you know what’s happening – from property repairs and marketing initiatives to local issues and industry standards. We know the vacation rental industry and we’ll keep you informed.
Security: As professional property managers, we are the constant “eyes and ears” for your property. Instead of sitting empty, vacation homes are lived in, checked and maintained continuously. We meet your guests; we’re available if a problem arises.
Accountability: As your agent, we are primarily accountable to you, the property owner. All guests are required to sign a detailed rental agreement, and review the policies. We primarily rent to families or adult groups over the age of 25. We do everything we can to protect your home and your investment.
Local connections: We maintain relationships with local officials and agencies – from tourism boards to the police, from City Council to the Chamber. We are constantly making sure our homeowners and guests are top of mind in our community.
Good neighbors: Professional property managers understand the importance of being good neighbors. We maintain connections to property owners associations and your neighbors; we keep guests informed about subdivision rules as well as local laws. We patrol our properties in order to enforce policies that do not allow overcrowding of your home, house parties, and parking violations.
Local Advocacy: Professional Property Managers keep homeowners’ best interests in mind at all times. We advocate for clean, attractive beaches/lakes/mountains, and we participate in our Chambers, Tourism Boards, Planning Commissions and other local & tourism related organizations. We sponsor and volunteer for local events and initiatives that have a positive impact on tourism.
High levels of standards and a complete real estate services: Many professional property management firms are also licensed real estate firms that represent property owners in all transactions.
Consumer Confidence: Booking a professionally managed vacation rental through a member of the Vacation Rental Managers Association (VRMA) is a seamless process, as nearly all members offer secure phone and Internet reservations systems, and members have made a commitment to quality hospitality, professionalism and industry excellence.
Time: Professional property managers save homeowners time.
We do it all!