As COVID-19 has become a worldwide pandemic, companies have had to adjust, restructure, and rethink their entire operations. In order to meet government-sanctioned policies, Bric Vacation Rentals has implemented various safety measures to ensure the wellbeing of our valued staff, clientele, and community.
Bric Contact Information
During this time, Bric Vacation Rentals is operating on-demand for essential services only. If emergency accommodations or maintenance are needed, our staff is available on-call to assist.
Although our administrative staff is in the office periodically, the majority of our team is working remotely. Emails and the office phone message system are frequently accessed on a daily basis. Inquiries can be made at 1(800) 519-2486 or via email at email@example.com.
Abril is at your service to handle any questions or concerns regarding reservations at +52 1(984) 179-1816.
For guests in Playa del Carmen, communications should be directed to your designated Bric Ambassador or the emergency WhatsApp at (984) 100-2242.
Important Playa del Carmen News and Updates
- Playa del Carmen remains in an orange zone, which means restrictions have been lifted slightly. While banks, malls, restaurants, clinics, laundromats, and construction sites can operate at 30% capacity, parks, beaches, gyms, and night clubs remain closed.
- As of May 7, 2020, Playa del Carmen will restrict social mobility by implementing a curfew from 7 pm to 5 am until further notice. Only those with medical emergencies will have permission to be outside of their homes. Pharmacies will provide 24-hour service through pick-up window only.
- In the case of public transport, some routes are limiting service by 50% and foreign combis and taxis will reduce spaces for each unit.
- Playa del Carmen beaches, restaurants and non-essential businesses will remain closed until May 31, 2020. Police are patrolling local shores and asking visitors to return to and remain in their homes.
- The website playanow.com offers up-to-date information on Playa del Carmen restaurant closures and home delivery hours for those that are open for business.
- Police checkpoints have been established on the Federal 307 Highway. Anyone who is not providing an essential service will not be allowed to travel into or out of Playa del Carmen.
- Francisco Aguirre at MD+Playa is available for house calls and virtual consultations. He can be reached via WhatsApp at (984)157-8957.
- The government of Quintana Roo has temporarily restricted the sale of alcohol from 10 am – 5 pm.
- The Cancun International Airport is partially closed in two terminals. The closing of borders and the loss of tourists led to Airports in the Southeast (ASUR) to partially close terminals 3 and 4, which mostly receive international flights. Only terminal 2 will work in its entirety. All terminals have what is necessary to receive a flight, however, a partial percentage of staff remains to attend at the documentation and entry desks, as well as inspection points. In the case of the sanitary filters that were installed, these are activated when a scheduled flight arrives or departs. Since the end of March, the air terminal has operated at 50% of its capacity, seeing a decrease in international flights and only humanitarian and national flights remaining.
- The Mexican government officially ordered the suspension of all non-essential activities (public, private, and social) until April 30, 2020.
- Chedraui and Walmart offer online shopping and grocery delivery. Also, visit LoQsea or Riviera Maya Groceries on Facebook for grocery delivery services.
- Police filters have been established and road closures are in effect to restrict pedestrian and traffic flow.
- It is mandatory for all staff members working in essential services to wear protective masks or the business will be ordered to close.
- There are public kitchens open now in Playa del Carmen for those in need. Visitors are asked to bring their own plates.
From all of us at Bric Vacation Rentals, we hope you are healthy and happy as you find creative ways to stay connected to your families and loved ones. We remain optimistic that this will be over sooner than later and we will once again, be able to serve you whole-heartedly.