As COVID-19 has become a worldwide pandemic, companies have had to adjust, restructure, and rethink their entire operations. In order to meet government-sanctioned policies, Bric Vacation Rentals has implemented various safety measures to ensure the wellbeing of our valued staff, clientele, and community.
Bric Contact Information
Currently, Bric Vacation Rentals is open and providing accommodations services in Playa del Carmen. We are booking reservations with longer gaps to allow for our cleaning staff to thoroughly disinfect every service, doorknob, kitchen utensil, and linen. We have eliminated the mid-stay cleaning in order to limit contact and provide a healthy and safe stay for our guests.
Our administrative staff and ambassadors have alternating office days, but can be reached daily on the personal cell phones and emails at the time of booking. Emails and the office phone message system are frequently accessed on a daily basis. Inquiries can be made at 1(800) 519-2486 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abril is at your service to handle any questions or concerns regarding reservations at +52 1(984) 179-1816.
For guests in Playa del Carmen, communications should be directed to your designated Bric Ambassador or the emergency WhatsApp at (984) 100-2242.
Important Playa del Carmen News and Updates
- Regarding new regulations for travelers requiring a negative Covid-19 test upon entry to Canada and the United States, this link provides information on how to book your appointment appointment online.
- Bric Vacation Rentals has received official certification for complying with technical provisions related to the certification in health protection and prevention in tourist facilities.
- Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya are currently at level “Yellow” with regards to Mexico’s pandemic traffic light system. Public parks and beaches will be able to operate at 60 percent capacity, as will hotels, restaurants, theme parks, museums, historic sites, tour-guide services, shopping centers, boutiques, and cinemas. Golf courses will be permitted to operate at 100-percent capacity; tourist marinas and nautical activities can operate at 70 percent in open spaces and 60 percent in closed spaces; water parks and spas will also bump up to a 60-percent capacity allowance; and gyms and sport clubs may operate at 50-percent capacity indoors and 70-percent capacity outdoors.Nightclubs, bars, and schools remain closed. Masks are mandatory in public places.
- In the case of public transport, some routes are limiting service by 50% and foreign combis and taxis will reduce spaces for each unit. Taxis are allowed 3 passengers and private transport vehicles are allowed 4. The two ferry companies with service to Cozumel are offering alternating sail times to avoid crowding on the dock.
- 3 Playa del Carmen public beaches have officially been declared open by the city’s municipal president. Depending on citizens’ compliance with safety measures, which include social distancing, no alcoholic beverages, and groups of up to 4 people under one umbrella, the dates will extend or revert back to closures for public safety. The 3 beaches that are currently open are Punta Esmeralda, Playa 88, and Xcalacoco from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Most adventure parks (by Grupo Xcaret) near Playa del Carmen are open with limited capacity and a reservation is required.
The New Standards – Procedures to Avoid the Spread
The state authorities are communicating the following measures in their protocol for reopening of the tourist sector in Quintana Roo:
healthy distance established at 1.5 meters between each person
temperature control at entry points like airport, venues, parks
disinfectant mats for shoes at entrances of buildings
hygiene stations with water and soap or alcohol-based disinfectant gel
all staff at companies must wear face masks
facemasks are mandatory in public
digital information is prioritized over printed information
- The website playanow.com offers up-to-date information on Playa del Carmen restaurant closures and home delivery hours for those that are open for business.
- Francisco Aguirre at MD+Playa is available for house calls and virtual consultations. He can be reached via WhatsApp at (984)157-8957.
- Chedraui and Walmart offer online shopping and grocery delivery. Also, visit LoQsea or Riviera Maya Groceries on Facebook for grocery delivery services.
- Police filters have been established and road closures are in effect to restrict pedestrian and traffic flow.
- There are public kitchens open now in Playa del Carmen for those in need. Visitors are asked to bring their own plates.
From all of us at Bric Vacation Rentals, we hope you are healthy and happy as you find creative ways to stay connected to your families and loved ones. We remain optimistic that this will be over sooner than later and we will once again, be able to serve you whole-heartedly.