This agreement is executed by and between “The Guest” and the agent for the property owner, BRIC Vacation Rentals, Inc. a company duly incorporated under the laws of The United States, jointly and severally, hereinafter referred to as “BRIC”.
Terms & Conditions of rental by and between BRIC and The Guest:
· RESERVATION DEPOSIT – a reservation deposit of $300 USD is required to confirm any reservation. The balance of the total reservation amount is due and will be charged to the Guest, 30 days prior to the arrival date. All payments made are non-refundable for any reason.
· SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES – “holiday reservations”, those occurring between December 15 and January 10 of any year, require full payment to confirm the reservation and all monies are non refundable for any reason.
· SECURITY DEPOSIT PROTECTION - This Non- Refundable Security Deposit Protection Plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit of $500.00. Any damages that exceed $500.00 will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our Rental Properties, an Insured Person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $500.00. Security Deposit Protection is $49.00. It is your responsibility to report unintentional damage that is caused to your Property. Intentional Damages and/or theft are not covered through the Security Deposit Protection Plan and will be charged above and beyond to the credit card on file. Intentional Damages not covered include but are not limited to:
o Theft of personal or real property.
o Damage to the property or the contents of the property. Guest is financially and legally responsible for all damage to the property.
o Exceeding the maximum allowed occupancy as stipulated in the reservation contract.
o Violating the building or homeowner association rules.
o Smoking inside the property.
o Pets on property.
o Parties or gathering of excessive amount of people.
o Noise Disturbances
o Illegal or immoral acts
o Maintaining hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances.
· SUBSTITUTION – Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for any reason during the Guest’s agreed upon occupancy, BRIC Reserves the right to relocate the Guest to the best available and comparable property or Guest has the right for a full 100% refund of all monies paid if an agreement can not be reached between the Guest and BRIC.
· LIABILITY AND INTENT –Neither BRIC nor the owner of the property shall be responsible for any accidents or injuries to Guest before, during or after occupancy. BRIC, it’s owners and agents are not responsible for theft, lost or stolen items. Furthermore, neither BRIC, it’s employees, agents or the Owner bear any liability for accidents, injury or other which may occur during any outside hired activities, recommended or not by BRIC or it’s employees; to include but not limited to Restaurants, Tours, Excursion or other activities.
Guest acknowledges, understands and agrees to all the Terms & Conditions herein
RESERVATION PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Mexico does not conform to the United States' American Disabilities Act standards and, therefore, facilities for disabled persons are extremely limited in Mexico. Some properties offer elevators, please contact a reservation host for specifics.
PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
To enter Mexico, you must have a valid US Passport This applies to children, toddlers, and infants.
• All U.S. citizens must also carry a Mexican Tourist Card, which is supplied by the airline carrier.
• Mexican law requires that children under 18 years of age must travel with the consent of both parents. If a minor is traveling with only one parent, that parent must hold a notarized letter of consent from the absent legal parent or a copy of the death certificate is necessary. Failure to comply will result in denied boarding. Non U.S. citizens should contact the Mexican Consulate for specific entry requirements.
Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
Some activities that guests engage in are especially dangerous, and include motorcycle, scooter, and four-wheeler (ATV) rentals, horse-back riding, SCUBA diving, deep-sea fishing, golfing, pool and ocean swimming and surfing.
The above lists are not all-inclusive, but simply point out some of the hazards of vacationing in foreign countries. Therefore, each guest agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property.
Payments can be made by:
• Visa, Mastercard or American Express
• Check payments mail directly to: BRIC Vacation Rentals, Inc.
8776 E. Shea Blvd. B3A-611
Scottsdale Arizona 85260
Email for Bank Wire Instructions to Marcus@bricrental.com
It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
Tenant in his possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.
VENUE IN CASE OF DISPUTE
By booking a MEXICO vacation with BRIC Vacation Rentals, Inc., you acknowledge and agree that the venue for any dispute or claim that you may wish to make regarding vacation arrangements made by BRIC Vacation Rentals Inc., shall be made in the country of Mexico, in the jurisdiction of Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo.
Any question or concerns may be directed to your BRIC Reservations Host or directly to: